Nguon Hao Ching on 10 Dec 2008 13:50:53 -0800

Re: REMINDER: December Meeting tonight at Nodding Head

I've had trouble signing up for meetup, so I have a definite aversion
there. I'm not too sociable these days, so as long as tech meetings don't
go there, I'm fine :)

(Not that I have anything definite in mind, but would you guys like to hear
about Catalyst sometime early next year?)

-Hao

-