David H. Adler on 1 Apr 2009 20:49:31 -0700

Late night dining

As Walt mentioned recently, I'm going to be in town in about a week and
a half.

I'm going to be in the position of looking for some food late on friday
evening in range of the Ritz-Carlton hotel and I was wondering if any of
the great populace of phl.pm could make any suggestions. I know of the
Nodding Head, but I believe we may be going there saturday, so it might
be nice to try something else on friday.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing some of you soon.

best,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/