John Cappiello on 1 Apr 2009 21:01:37 -0700

Re: Late night dining

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 11:49:21PM -0400, David H. Adler wrote:
> I'm going to be in the position of looking for some food late on friday
> evening in range of the Ritz-Carlton hotel and I was wondering if any of
> the great populace of phl.pm could make any suggestions.

There's a few great places.  Some things that come to mind:

Alma De Cuba (tapas)
The Palm, Capital Grille (steakhouses, if that's what you're up for)
Fogo de Chao (brazillian steakhouse)
Midtown Continental
El Vez (mexican)
Good Dog (bar, good burgers)
Time
Tinto (tapas, a bit of a walk)

If you head towards old city there's a myriad of places too:
Jones
morimoto's
budakan
amada (tapas)