Walt Mankowski on 10 Sep 2009 14:52:09 -0700

Fwd: [ABE.pm] Victory Beer Finalization

Hi everyone.  I thought I'd forward along ABE.pm's plans for Saturday.
Note that they're meeting up in Bethlehem, an hour or so north of
Philadelphia.  There's no need to meet them up there.  For those of us
down here, the plan is to just meet in Downingtown at the brewpub
around 11:45 or so.  The tour starts at noon, so if you're late
there's a chance you'll just be waiting around by yourselves until we
finish.

Ricardo wrote:
> Also, I've been told that finding the exact location of the brewery
> and its parking can be a pain.

I'd like to clarify that in case you've never been there before.
Finding the exact location is relatively straightforward.  Just
following the directions on the website [1] or use your favorite
mapping software.  It's perhaps a bit further off Lancaster Ave. than
you might think, but no big deal.

The only tricky part is knowing that you've made it.  When you turn
off Chestnut onto Acorn and arrive at 420 Acorn Ln. all you'll see is
a suburban office park called the Downingtown Tech Center.  Just pull
into the parking lot.  The brewpub is in the back right corner.  There
should be plenty of off-street parking.

Walt

1. http://www.victorybeer.com/directions.aspx

----- Forwarded message from Ricardo Signes <perl.abe@rjbs.manxome.org> -----