Premal P. Vora on 10 Sep 2009 17:09:00 -0700

Re: [ABE.pm] Victory Beer Finalization

  • From: "Premal P. Vora" <ppvora@gmail.com>
  • To: phl@lists.pm.org
  • Subject: Re: [ABE.pm] Victory Beer Finalization
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:08:48 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=XcYFlPf1LJ6ybQm85M6UfYIVcfZ4B2NDXN193rwkLJk=; b=wmKbtf/s5qgWxmXrrAmxhG2YIU4rSaZyl8JCVBScDM7Cyn3YMJ4Z+utkLQROha3Loa 4MUeH3tUMXK+hG7DKYjHjmmOFLYXXHg/zrmLSRB+oyJFjX9zFFWggoPm6ROtjg2uhQGa 7SMSRto46LEIZDoQwWtEPx47Si+ykDrOOiXtI=
  • Sender: owner-phl@lists.pm.org

The brewery is in an industrial/factory complex -- there's a huge
parking lot which will accommodate all.

I've been a mostly silent member of this group...I actually live in
Downingtown and would have offered rides to group members who were
planning to take the train. Unfortunately, due a certain alignment of
the stars I'm not going to be able to make it at all  :-(

I'm also speaking at the CPOSC -- hope to meet with some of you there.

-