[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Darcy Whyte <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: travel to YAPC
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:22:38 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=r3Oc1t4QZoKYEP1/uha54n2972rMG+lTbhO/fv/GqwQ=; b=tIVIiijlOrjzIvVlM4k45nQ1DM5CutotvzDynXITADSQ3Vu/k5CSIoCWh9HScgajnd ZQjtr003V9Yuh12KfwglF0WnVLqorv5nr5q8EoBuDiIe5XVH0XUR4GQA0Hf3Lye4fdKe 2X8c6YF5Az+vMXLShSY6w15PHOBiTjmXn+Q6g=
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I was thinking of driving myself on my motorcycle. That's a lot less money but I'd love to go with you guys.
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM, R. Geoffrey Avery <rGeoffrey@platypiventures.com>
June 21-23 is approaching quickly(ish).
Originally I was going to make it a family outing, but Teresa cannot make the trip. Now I have a choice to make:
1) fly direct, about 1:30 on the plane + 2 hours early arrival + 1 hour to get to campus = at least 4.5 hours and $450
2) fly indirectly, now 4 hours on the planes for a total of 7 hours and $250-$300
3) bus, about 11.5 hours and $150-$200
4) drive, google says it is 500 miles and 7.5 hours, ~$200 in gas and tolls for up to 4 people
We are now 8 weeks away and several of you have already made arrangements.
Is there anyone who wants to drive out on Sunday and back on Thursday with me?
**Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**
**To Unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe phl" to firstname.lastname@example.org**
- travel to YAPC
- From: "R. Geoffrey Avery" <rGeoffrey@PlatypiVentures.com>