Walt Mankowski on 4 Jul 2010 07:32:05 -0700

Meeting on Thursday?

The recent threads have reminded me that we're long overdue for a
meeting.  So how about if we get together Thursday night at 7 at the
City Tap House [1]?  There won't be anything formal like a talk or a
hacking, just a bunch of Perl Mongers getting together to chat at
Philly's best new beer bar.  City Tap House is on the second floor of
the new Radian Building on Walnut St. between 39th and 40th.

If we're lucky, they'll still have Deshutes Black Butte Porter on tap.

Walt

1. http://www.citytaphouse.com/