R. Geoffrey Avery on 13 Sep 2010 19:05:11 -0700

Pittsburgh Perl Workshop, dinner, and a job looking for a programmer

October 9-10 is almost here.

http://pghpw.org/ppw2010/
<chrome://chatzilla/content/irc://irc.perl.org/ppw>irc://irc.perl.org/ppw

Is anyone else wanting to drive out Friday and back late Sunday night? Speak up here or on <chrome://chatzilla/content/irc://irc.perl.org/phl.pm>irc://irc.perl.org/phl.pm.

We really should have a dinner sometime soon here in town. How about next Wednesday, September 22 somewhere in Center City.

And finally if anyone is wise in the ways of very, very object oriented Perl and looking for a gig (6 month contract to start) I may have one for you in Radnor, just a stone's throw from the station of the line formerly known as the R5.

- Geoff
-