R. Geoffrey Avery on 21 Sep 2010 06:28:45 -0700

Dinner Wednesday Sept 22 - Nodding Head

It has been a week and no one has come up with an alternate plan so...

Wednesday September 22
7ish
Nodding Head
1516 Sansom
http://www.ripsneakers.com/nodding/main.cfm?action=menu

Please come, I don't want to eat alone.

- Geoff

At 07:57 PM 9/15/2010, you wrote:
On Sep 13, 2010, at 10:11 PM, Chris Nehren wrote:

> On Sep 13, 2010, at 10:05 PM, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:
>
>> We really should have a dinner sometime soon here in town. How about next Wednesday, September 22 somewhere in Center City.
>
> Yes, please. Especially the soon part and most especially the center city part. Nodding Head seems to be a popular favorite, if you're interested in a bar. If we decide we want something not-a-bar (which would be nice, for once, IMO), I know of lots of places.

Pinging again. Anyone else interested in hanging out?

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren

-