Chris Nehren on 21 Mar 2011 04:00:23 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] FOSSCON July 23rd in Philadelphia

On Mar 21, 2011, at 5:58 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> Hi

Hi

> this year FOSSCON will take place on July 23rd in Philadelphia.
> http://fosscon.org/

I have nothing to do with it being in Philadelphia this year. Honest. Statements placing the blame solely on me are greatly exaggerated.

(for those playing along at home without sarcasm detectors: yeah, this is largely the result of me prodding jonathand on freenode :)

> The Call for paper is out and there is also an possibility
> to setup a booth for exhibitors. The dead-line for both of
> these is June 24th.

I definitely plan on attending, and just need to come up with a single idea for a talk (am quite loquacious but slightly indecisive).

What would a booth entail? What have previous ones featured? I've only staffed a job booth for about an hour or so for a previous employer, so don't know what/how to do.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren