Chris Nehren on 4 Apr 2011 20:36:31 -0700

[Philadelphia-pm] Meeting planning

First, thank you to everyone who came out tonight! Glad to see there seems to be a steady interest in Perl in Philadelphia, something I'd like to see expand. To that end, I think more structured meetings might garner us that interest. We didn't get any planning done today because I talked for a while about cool new stuff for doing work with Perl. I'd like to do some brainstorming for things people would like to see/talk about in future--and give some other people a chance to talk. :) I recall a comment about the state of testing tools, which is definitely something I'd like to see. Do we have any other ideas?

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren