James E Keenan on 19 Jul 2011 08:28:56 -0700

[Philadelphia-pm] In town for FOSSCON

PHL friends,

Among the Perl types who will be attending FOSSCON from out-of-town are myself, Patrick Michaud, Rob Blackwell and Parrot GSOCer Kevin Polulak.

The conference only runs on Saturday, but I have a lot of time to kill on Sunday before I have to leave town, and I suspect that may apply to at least one other out-of-towner as well.

So if there's anyone who wants to meet up on Sunday either for brunch or for hacking/discussion, please let me know.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan