Jonathan Simpson on 20 Jul 2011 12:48:53 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] In town for FOSSCON

(meant to post this to the list days ago, but didn't realize "reply" only went to sender)
Howdy from the fosscon team.

Basekamp (the venue hosting fosscon) will be available Sunday midday and afternoon for some informal stuff, talks, chats, whatever. I'll be around, and some others will as well, so if you want to take part feel
free.

Additionally, hive76, a local hackerspace, is moving their open house to
Sunday afternoon.