Walt Mankowski on 24 Mar 2015 09:10:11 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] FBP:Perl help

Doug has suggested to me offline that April 6 might be a good date for
a meeting.  That looks like it would work for me.  How about everyone
else?  More importantly, do we have anywhere to meet?  I think our
Penn contact may have moved on since our last meeting there.

Walt