Ricardo Signes on 28 Jun 2015 18:46:35 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] An Introduction and Inquiry About meetings

* Scott Miller <millerscotteric@gmail.com> [2015-06-26T23:40:27]
> Is anyone else interested in meetings?

I can tell you that the group is active since 2014, although I'm not often
there, since I live in Bethlehem.  (I work in Philly, though.)  I might come to
a technical meeting, given a compelling reason, or give a talk, sometime.  Once
or twice we've done a group lunch, and I'd be down for another.

--
rjbs