Walt Mankowski on 28 Jun 2015 19:08:03 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] An Introduction and Inquiry About meetings

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 09:46:21PM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> * Scott Miller <millerscotteric@gmail.com> [2015-06-26T23:40:27]
> > Is anyone else interested in meetings?
>
> I can tell you that the group is active since 2014, although I'm not often
> there, since I live in Bethlehem.  (I work in Philly, though.)  I might come to
> a technical meeting, given a compelling reason, or give a talk, sometime.  Once
> or twice we've done a group lunch, and I'd be down for another.

Yes, lunch is another option.  I got the impression on IRC that Scott
works and/or lives in the suburbs, so maybe that doesn't work for him.
I live in Rosemont but work at Drexel, so lunch might be a little
easier for me.

Walt