Brian Duggan on 26 Jan 2019 05:36:42 -0800

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] Monday, Jan 14

Hi Folks,

Meeting on Wednesdays sounds good -- I should be able to get
a room.  Tue/Thu are unfortunately out for me.  Maybe a bit
earlier in the evening?  Shall we try for 6pm on the first
Wednesday of the month?

I think we originally chose Mondays to avoid conflicts
with a few other meetups -- but I can't remember which
ones :-)

Also, Jim has already kindly offered to come down from NYC
to give a talk on Monday February 11th -- so we may have to
wait until March for the switcheroo.

Brian