Brian Duggan on 18 Mar 2019 06:34:55 -0700

[Philadelphia-pm] Job Posting

Oh, also -- I was asked to pass this along for anyone
who is interested:

  From: Brian Dainis

  We are looking for a Perl developer on a full-time contract basis to
  manage 2 homegrown applications and fulfill a backlog of tasks. The
  position is a remote position with a small handful of onsite meetings in
  the Philadelphia area. We are not yet sure how long the position will
  last, but it will be anywhere from several months to over a year.

  Also having PHP experience is a major plus since there are a few modules
  of the applications that are built in PHP.

  Please submit resumes to b@curotec.com