Brian Duggan on 4 Apr 2019 05:43:10 -0700

[Philadelphia-pm] April 10: Perl 6 Clinic

Hi Folks,

For our next meeting -- April 10th at 6pm -- John
Karr has offered to facilitate a Perl 6 Clinic:

When: April 10, 6pm
Where: Industrious -- 230 S Broad st, 18th floor (enter on Locust)
What:
  Bring your laptop to the Perl 6 clinic.

  Show off your embarrassing I'm learning Perl 6 code, so we can all
  have a good laugh. No seriously show your bad code so we can all
  learn from it. Some of our Philadelphia PerlMongers already used
  Perl 6 a lot, others of us are just getting started.

See everybody soon!

Brian