Eric S. Raymond on Sun, 2 Mar 1997 16:20:43 -0500 (EST)

Re: Group Project

> - Creating some of the missing LINUX MAN pages for the Systems calls,
>    special devices, and kernel internal variables (ie. manual page
>    in sections 2,4,9 ).  (I think that these sections of the LINUX
>    documentation is missing many needed documents.)

Section 2 is pretty complete now, and 4 is correct as far as it goes.
I did a massive overhaul of both about two months ago and those changes
are in the 3.15 man-pages release.

Section 9 does need serious work.  I recommend PLUG focus its attention
there.