Walt Mankowski on Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

ACM/IEEE-CS Oct 15 Meeting

Hi!  I thought some of you P(erl|LUG) Mongers might be interested in
this.

I've been going to Princeton ACM meetings for over 10 years.  Every
year they start off their series by presenting a film of award-winning
computer graphics from the recent SIGGRAPH conference.  The videos get
better and better each year, and the speaker is very knowledgeable and
does a great job of explaining the techniques used in making them.

Unfortunately it is a bit of a drive from Philly.  Sarnoff is about an
hour from where I live out on the Main Line, maybe 45-50 minutes from
downtown Philly.  It's not too far from the Princeton Junction train
station, but probably too far to walk.  Directions and a map are
available on their website.

I hope to see some of you there!

Walt Mankowski

----- Forwarded message from John DeGood <jdegood@Sarnoff.COM> -----