Christopher Gingerich on Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:43:55 -0400 (EDT)

sorry...

Hi,

I am sorry that I inadvertently sent everyone in the PLUG mailing list an
e-mail while I was trying to have my myself removed from the list. I also
apologize for this e-mail--I am kind of a hypocrite since the only reason
that I want to be removed from the list is because I keep getting cc'd on
all of these messages that I think are intended to be sent to just a single
recipient--not the entire mailing list.

Can someone tell me how to either unsubscribe from this list, or at least
block all non essential PLUG related e-mails? I thought that subscribing me
to this list would notify me of PLUG meetings, not make me a party to _all_
PLUG conversations.

-Chris

Chris Gingerich
ginger53@wharton.upenn.edu