Martin DiViaio on Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:44:36 -0400 (EDT)

Fvwm2 Config Files

Hello,
I am looking for the config files that tell Fvwm2 what programs it runs
at start up and also where it locates them.

What I currently have to do at start up is kill the task bar and move
the wharf. I would like to edit the config files (if possible) to not
have to do this all the time.

--
                    /)-._    | It may be better to be a live jackal than
                   Y. ' _]   | a dead lion, but it is better still to be