Ed Gatzke on Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:29:27 -0400 (EDT)

PLUG list

I don't know how easy this would be to get together, but can you mirror
the
contents of a newsgroup and send them to a mailing list?  As well as
posting
any list mail to the newsgroup? Some people like checking news, some
like
getting mail.  There should be a decent way to work them both.

I personally am a moderate.  I like to see more than the monthly
announcements, but less than a full-blown 10 email a day discussion.
Having
the discussion archived in a newsgroup would be great for me.

Ed

--
Ed Gatzke                   http://udel.edu/~gatzke
Chemical Engineering, University of Delaware