Gregory Martin Pfeil on Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:05:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: LILO question

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Kurt Starsinic wrote:

>     `lilo -q -v -v' tells me most of what I want to know, but it doesn't
> give the pathnames of the kernels.  Is this information available
> somewhere?

Yeah, all that information should be in /etc/lilo.conf -- if I
understand what you're talking about.

--
Greg Pfeil --- Software Engineer --- (pfeilgm@|http://)technomadic.org
"PERL: The only language that looks the same before and after RSA