Kenny, Vale T on Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:16:10 -0500 (EST)

PPP severing

Greets Folks,
	I've been doinking around with this for a couple of weeks now, and
cannot puzzle out the resolution.
I'm trying to setup my PPP to Voicenet, and each time I get the login, the
chat script works, and I am logged in.  I get a message "PPP Beginning",
followed by a few lines of ASCII.  20 seconds or so after that, the carrier
drops "No Carrier".  I'm using minicom to test things, but have also tried
to run it from the control panel as the RH guide suggests, and the same
thing happens, it seems all goes well, and then hoses.
Config files etc. can be supplied.
Any suggestions?
Peace,
Vale