Adam on Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:15:02 -0500 (EST)

Network Monitoring Machine

Hey Peoples,
I need some help setting up a network monitoring machine.
Specificaly, we have a guy that has been consistently trying to use our
network to "smurf" other sites.  this is not a problem for us because
our
firewall filters the broadcasts, but it's really annoying and I would
like to
catch the sonnamabitch.  So, what I need from everyone, is to tell me
their
favorite monitoring tools, sniffers, etc...
Thanks,

--
Adam

++ATH0