KJ Peters on Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:32:02 -0500 (EST)

Re: Documentation for meeting

LeRoy D. Cressy wrote:

> Tomorrow at 12 noon I will place on my web page site the source
> documentation for the talk on configuring fvwm2.  You can download it
> via ftp at:
>
> ftp://ftp.netaxs.com/people/ldc/Fvwm2.tgz

Per your PLUG talks eons ago, you putting the config discussion/references
there as well?  Long time, only wish I could make it to the meets anymore.

Chris, you still on this list?  If so, did you ever HTMLize the docs you
passed out for bash?

Take care... note the left hand.  Think it to the DOJ solely?
<A HREF="http://www.microsuck.com/graphics/billgat2.sm.jpeg";>Billy</A>

kjp

http://www.gaia.net/~kjp/
--
Coming soon:  http://noosphere.gaia.net/
Dedicated to the world of ideas, and the world we live on...