Kenny, Vale T on Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:05:53 -0500 (EST)

Linux Proxy server

Ok Folks,
	I need info on Linux proxy server successes for substantial sized
companies.  I am dealing with an empire building director who wants to
replace our current proxy with NT boxes.  I am going to push for either
Linux's standard proxy server or the server from CSM-USA, Interproxy, but I
need docs.  It's unfortunate that the only thing wrong with the current
proxy is a under-powered processor, but upping the box is not expensive
enough an option for mgmt here, so we are doing a whole project for the
thing.
Our window of opportunity is small, but we have an ace in the hole, the CIO
likes UNIX/Linux, so if I move fast enough, we have a good chance of
success...
Thanks,
Vale Kenny
Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
Work		(215) 444-7374
Pager		(215) 312-7565
Cell		(215) 480-7026
Home		(610) 948-2005
John Postel, You Will BE Missed
C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK; /usr/src/linux