jstelzer on Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:26:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: Linux Proxy server

Ah, I've been running E since DR9 came out... mostly just for eye
candy. Now I'm using DR15, and the GNOME cvs stuff. It works pretty
well. There's the usual problem with development code and bugs, but
I'm pretty happy. I usually recompile gnome and gimp weekly. E Eterm
I do almost daily. I must say, E with gtk themes and gnome is a
sight to behold, if a little memory hungry. (I use a lot of panel
apps)

 Jason Stelzer

To err is human,
To really foul up requires the root password