Gercan6716 on Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:30:46 -0500 (EST)

Fwd: UDMA Hard Drives

Sorry,  wrong orig. address
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,  I have Red Hat 5.1 loaded to my machine,  but when I try to run it,  I
get all kinds of I/O errors.  During the install,  everything went smoothly
and I even booted it successfully once,  but when I tried it the next time,
the errors started coming.  I have two UDMA hard drives installed on the
machine.  I am being to think that they are conflicting with each other.  Can
anyone help me or have any other ideas as to the problem?
     Thanks,
        G.

--- End Message ---