Igor Grobman on Sat, 5 Dec 1998 11:35:08 -0500 (EST)

administrativa

I've made some long-awaited changes to list configuration.  First of all, you
should never again see UNSU*SCRI*E  messages make it to the list.  They will
now be passed directly to the list server.  One of the consequences of this
is that if you use words su*scri*be or unsu*scri*e in your message, it might
have unexpected results ;-) (i.e. you being unsubb'ed).  Be careful.

I turned off unsu*scri*e confirmation, because I believe it only confuses
things.  I left su*scri*e confirmation on to prevent malicious subscriptions.
Also, this mail, and all the others will now have an informative footer.

This should solve all the recent subscription problems.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net