Marc Ados on Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:53:00 -0500 (EST)

Re: Other LUGs?

This is what I found:
Las Vegas Linux User Group (LVLUG)
Web site: http://www.thcnet.net/lvlug/
Contact e-mail: oliverm@apllabs.com
Las Vegas, Nevada.
I am new to linux, any suggestions that anyone could give me would be
appreciated.

<plug@lists.nothinbut.net>