Dave Moylan on Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:04:37 -0500 (EST)

PPP Q/A Problems Solutions etc...

Thanks to everyone who replied before.  The latest info I recieved
from my ISP confirmed for me that authentication succeeds.  The
guy I talked to said it looks like the server sends confirmation
and then recieves nothing.  Funny, because pppd tells me it times
out waiting for the server to reply to its LCP messages.  Any more
ideas?  I'm running out.  Thanks again.  Dave Moylan