Juergen Fiedler on Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:04:54 -0500 (EST)

Re: Ethernet woes

This got to be one of the dumbest things I did in the recent past. For
some reason (i.e. typo), my ethernet card had an IP address of
198.168.1.1. Pinging a 192.*.*.* computer is very hard that way
(especcially on a class C network).

Thanks,
Juergen