Eugene Sotirescu on Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:55:02 -0500 (EST)

mounting dos partition

I've 3 dos partition, that /etc/fstab refers to as:

/dev/hda1                 /C:                       msdos

/dev/hda2                 /D:                      msdos
/dev/hda6                 /E:                       msdos

-->sudo mount /dev/hda6 /E:

mounts /E: just fine.

However, I have bad luck with the other 2:

-->sudo mount /dev/hda2 /D:
/dev/hda2: Success
mount: mount point /D: does not exist

Any idea why?
Thanks.

--

Eugene

 "I have an Apache Web Server that uses CGI forms written in COBOL."
 							Post in clpm