Thomas Borawski on Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:12:26 -0500 (EST)

DOS Brief Editor emulation for vi or emacs

Does anyone know where I can get some off-the-shelf configuration files to make vi or emacs emulate the DOS editor Brief ?  I like having only one set of keymaps in my life and I am too cheap to go out and buy Visual Slickedit.

I also want to avoid re-inventing the wheel, if the keymap configuration files have been done already.