hrdluk on Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:29:32 -0500 (EST)

Re: win98&linux

Ok, so you have the first partition win98 and a bunch of other partitions
on the same disk that are blank?  If this is true then just remember to
always try to use the partition program of the operating systemt that is
going to be used on that partition.  So you would want to use M$ fdisk to
partition the win98 partition and linux fdisk to do the linux partitions.
Following this you should use M$ fdisk to delete the partitions that you
are not using for win98 and want to use for linux and then go about
installing your favorite destrabution on the remaining free space letting
linux fdisk do that partitioning.  Hope I haven't been too
confusing...feel free to ask off list if you don't understand/it doesn;t
work for you.

--hrdluk