David L. Martin on Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:13:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: Arrrgh! Help!

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Tracy Nelson wrote:
> 1) What does "LIL-" indicate?
> 2) Should I have re-exported my boot block to NT?  (But why did it work the
> first few times?)
> 3) Anybody know of a filesystem driver/reader that will install/run under
> NT?

Are you absolutely sure that you ran lilo again after the last reconfig???
LIL- normally shows up when you change the kernel image without rerunning
lilo.

David L. Martin        <dlmarti@njcc.com>
R&D Software Engineer  http://pluto.njcc.com/~dlmarti

The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the
stupidity of your action.