Steve Roach on Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:27:20 -0500 (EST)

RE: Any Good Philly ISPs?

I am very happy with Fast.net, I used them for years until I got my cable
modem, I think my account is still active.. Had no problem using Linux with
them.

Check out www.fast.net

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Krause [mailto:pkrause@primavera.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 3:08 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Any Good Philly ISPs?

Hey Guys,

    Is there anyone there who is very happy with their ISP (or even not
infuriated)?  I need (or, shall I say, NEED) to get an ISP, and I was
wondering
if anyone had any tips.  I would, of course, prefer one that is not hostile
towards linux, though I don't much plan on bothering them with any linux
problems.

Thanks alot,
Paul Krause