Kyle Burton on Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:27:23 -0500 (EST)

Re: Any Good Philly ISPs?

I don't really use them, but Martnet advertises some good stuff, and that
they use Linux...

  http://www.martnet.com
  http://www.martnet.com/services/perservices.shtml

kyle

"Finally Bill Gates is taking my OS seriously. Pity I can't return the
favour."
    -- Vermeer <mv@fgi.fi> (from web.slashdot.org)