Michael W. Ryan on Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:52:02 -0500 (EST)

Re: Kernal Compile for RH5.1

BTW, the relevant page of the installation guide can be found at:
http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/RHL-5.1-Installation-Guide/manual/doc080.html

Also, I'd recommend using the X-based menu configuration.  It's very
friendly and provides explanations.