Barry Spindler on Sun, 7 Mar 1999 02:21:11 -0500 (EST)

Re: sendmail.cf

If your having problems setting up sendmail, you might want to try qmail..
it's ALOT easier to configure than sendmail. Otherwise, there's a book on
sendmail which probably covers configuration issues. I went for qmail,
easier to configure and supposed to be more secure.
	--Barry