Kyle Burton on Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:45:04 -0500 (EST)

Re: sockets

I've got some example code for using sockets in C++ that you're welcome to.
You can get it off of the projects area of my hompage:

  http://www.voicenet.com/~mortis

look at tcp_server, and olib

kyle

"Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest
people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work"
    -- Robert Orben