J Chu on Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:35:11 -0500 (EST)

Wu-ftpd configuration...

Hello.  I'm one of the *newbies* that's coming into the Linux camp due
to all the hubhub that the media's making of it...  (My interest was
piqued when I saw a fairly large green banner at my local software store
staing "Civilization: Call to Power, coming to Linux First Quarter 99".
The only problem was that the store personnel had no idea what Linux
was... they thought it was some new console...).

Anyhow, I got my copy of RedHat up and running, got my X86 stuff set up,
got Apache set up, got the tcpwrapper setup, but found out that I had no
idea how to get the Wu-ftp daemon set up (with accounts and anonftp,
etc).  Anyone have some good resources?

Also, anyone know if Lotus Notes runs on Linux?  I set up an NT server
with Notes...  but it appears my skills there don't apply too well to
Linux...
--
James Chu
Primary Animator for EVA-R