Kyle Burton on Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:24:02 -0500 (EST)

Re: Io error in X

Where's your souce?  Can I have a peek at it?  Have you tried return() from
the child's main?

I'm not sure why you're getting the error, I've never programmed in gtk
before, but I've used fork(), sigset() and wait().

help us help you :)

kylE

"If you don't know what you need Windows NT for, you don't need it."
    -- Bill Gates