The Miscreant on Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:11:10 -0500 (EST)

Re: Io error in X

Kyle Burton wrote:

> Where's your souce?  Can I have a peek at it?  Have you tried return() from
> the child's main?
>
> I'm not sure why you're getting the error, I've never programmed in gtk
> before, but I've used fork(), sigset() and wait().
>
> help us help you :)
>
> kylE

Kyle,
	I promise I'll put up the source code on a convenient FTP site very
soon. I am in the middle of converting XWave (sound file
recorder/player/editor) to run with a GTK front end. It's a bit of a
chaotic mess at the moment :-) I was just hoping somebody might have
encountered this problem before.

Gabriel.