Tim Krell on Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:31:38 -0500 (EST)

Bootmgr for large HDDs

Anyone know of a freeware LILO-like bootmanager that will not choke on
large harddrives (the 1024 cylinder thing) when installing LILO?  I have
tried LILO and that will not even install, and have tried using
PowerQuest BootMagic, but when I go to access my Linux partition, my
system just stops responding, and does not boot into Linux.  I am
running a 6.4 GB hdd.  Any input as to how I can solve this will be
greatly appreciated, I really hate using bootdisks, they're such a pain
in the butt.  MBR solution is MUCH easier.  Thanks.

-Tim

--
Tim Krell