Kyle Burton on Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:12:37 -0500 (EST)

Re: Converting old Word Perfect Files

Thanks, I was able to solve it by using Word Pro 97 under Win95 (ick).  I was
having problems with Word (small office edition) under NT.  Thanks
for the help.

kyle

"Infidels in all ages have battled for the rights of man, and have at all
times been the fearless advocates of liberty and justice."
    -- Robert Green Ingersoll