rsuchowi on Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:13:19 -0500 (EST)

Re: Converting old Word Perfect Files

Somewhere, I have a software package that should do the trick, It should bring the
format to atlease wp5.1.  I bought it several centuries ago, when I needed to
convert an old wang word processing system to work perfect.  Good thing is it does
batch processing so if you have a lot of files you can set it up and walk away.
If you are interested, e-mail me back...

Bob

Kyle Burton wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get a tool taht can convert a few WordPerfect 3.x
> format files into something more modern?  WP8 for Linux only goes back
> as far as WP 4.2 files...and MS Word only goes back to WP 6.0 files.
>
> I've tried Star Office and it won't convert them eiher.
>
> If anyone has access to software that can do this, I'd be very grateful
> if they could convert them to either rtf, msword, or a newer version of
> word perfect.
>
> Any help will be appriciated.
>
> kyle

Robert Suchowierski, Jr.